Re: Ideas for things for me too develope?

@guitarman, regarding the media player I suggested, songs that start slow and gradually speed up tend to be quite popular with children. furthermore, having a song gradually speed up on each repetition helps them develop an instant recall of concepts (if the song teaches them in the first place) and can also help improve vocabulary in ESL students.