Re: android accessible games please?

Thought I'd give my contribution to the list: Crafting Kingdom! Well, the game is not mine of course, but since it was still not mentioned, here it goes:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … ingKingdom
And since I am not sure about posting foreign games, I'll do it, since it is in the Play Store anyway. For
Portuguese speakers, here is one directly from Brazil: LG Smart Truco! A card game accessible via Talkback!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … smartTruco