Re: I feel like college is changing my friend

joshknnd1982 wrote:

I do think people who are lgbt have some sort of disorder, perhaps its mental, and should get help if possible.

Interesting comment. So, please tell me: How should LGBT people get help?
I think people who don't get what LGBT is about does have a kind of disorder, properly mental, and should get some help if possible. Why? Because they:
1: Don't get the fact that people are individuel. That means: Because you feel something or have your own opinions on something, that doesn't mean other people are feeling or thinking the same. So saying that LGBT people must have some kind of disorder is the same like not getting the fact that people are different, without having a disorder or any kind of mental issues.
2: Don't get the fact that the only difference between you and LGBT people is the sexuality, and nothing more. There is no scientific proof that you are diso rdered or have any kind of mental issues just because your sexuality is different.
Andy93s comment just proves that my conclusion is totally true. His comments are so strong, so I start to think that he are trying to hide that he really is a LGBT guy. I mean, what else is the point for this extreme need of constantly telling people that they are wrong, and it is only your arguments and points which is the truth?
I tell you, many people are doing this, just to hide that they are gay, lesbian or trans. They are doing their best to tell other people how wrong it is, and tell people that they are totally against it.
Then, suddenly, they can't hold it back anymore, and they start to change... They fail to realize that they are being accepted, and always has been accepted by family and friends, no matter their sexuality.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector