Re: Special Item Unlocking In Entombed

Hello.
TO answer a previous question, the cheat code for entombed is bottomsup this is the only cheat code it has.
@Michael, defeating the rock guardian isn't that hard it just takes some patience. You could try break limb on it but I don't know if that works. But sneak attack should help you with the guardian too. Break limb on the drake usually works pretty well. You don't actually have to defeat the drake to move onto the eighth floor, you can come back later when you have higher skills. Human is fine just remember that humans are average everything. They don't have a lot of strength or things like that. Half-ork is probably okay, but I don't really know how powerful it is I'll have to check. Make sure you have plenty of armor on when you fight the rock guardian and then the drake.
Hth.