Re: Monthly chat April 2017

@Guitarman, the ghosts didn't bother me as much in the gate as the spiders, since while the ghosts could be learned and avoided, the spider's attacks are pretty much undodgeable and can hit from a distance, and where usually the ghost's appearence was fairly regular, the spiders could pop out of no where pretty randomly.
the only time I had trouble with the ghosts was in the grey lady fight, indeed I could probably have taken her out just with the knife if it weren't for the small ghosts randomly appearing and forcing me to hit them with arrows.

As to the tommynockers I saw the series a while ago. Indeed I remember being about eleven or 12 and hiering a samurai film from the ivdeo shop with my brother called American Samurai which had an addvert for the tommynockers on it.

It piqued my interest then, though I didn't see the full series for a few years after that. I was actually a we bit disappointed, though I suppose something which cree ps you out with a mysterious trailor at age eleven probably can't live up to expectations when you see it five or six years later on big_smile.

Well today will be moderately crazy owing to a long trip down to london and lots of transport, though fortunately the place where we're staying is really nice and very relaxing, a small ttheology colige in London which has the bennifit of being one of the few places with grass and a guarden in the city where I can take Reever, they also do the most awesome breakfasts! big_smile.
Needless to say i'll be away later today and tomorrow and probably won't be back until Sunday.
i just hope my voice holds up as I haven't exactly been exerting myself practice wise, still it's perhaps a good opportunity to get ba ck into trainining as music school always gives me a bit of a vocal boost, even if I'm only going for a couple of lessons, actually we usually go for longer than this but this time around we're only there for a day which is mildly disappointing but it is what it is.

I might also start setting up my new windows 10 laptop, though I might leave that until I've setup an nvda profile and ported settings onto a memory stick so I don't need to muck about setting Nvda again.
I don't have time to investigate doing that this morning, but it would help I think when it comes to setting up the laptop.

Actually we're also considering buying vocaliser since my lady wants to start using nvda and doesn't find the sapi dictionary or voice adequate, and while I'm happy with using sam and orphius alan on this machine (it's one of the voices I can understand speaking at ridiculous speed), I  don't think I will install supern ova on the laptop, so won't have Orphius alan there to fall back on.

Actually I probably ought to settle on a good email program before I get onto setting up the laptop anyway.

yee gods, so much mucking about to do, though at I probably am familiar enough with windows 10 to go about setting the thing up myself without too much trouble once I've investigated a few more things.