Re: Writing/outlining help needed

Guitarman wrote:

Hi.
Okay. What exactly do you want that's not in a writing course?

As in, I feel like, and I felt the same way learning an instrument, it's rigid and you HAVE to do it this way and this way and this way and you get marked down points if you deviate from what the course wants you to write like, or play like in the case of an instrument.

Then again, I did take English in college so maybe that's coloring my perception of it mind...