Re: Return Of The King multilanguage version released

Hello @拓海 two questions. How match are the cost of put an item in the market? The alert window on that information is displayed is in chinese and the translate tools can translate correctly that window. And whi I can't everi time buy an item in  the market?
For example I want to buy some potions that cost 110 gold, but i can't. The game says  "beyond load", but when I tried to buy the same potion but with a cost of 150, I can buy it.

Other question. The mine that you can enter from the scull palace at the 3th floor of the scull cave, is connected in some way with the mine that have it's entrance at snake forest?

I enter to the mine from the snake forest, and I tried to find some connection channel that connects that part of the mine with the other, but iI cant find nothing.
If you go to the east (from the entrance) you go to the east mine, but in any of these passages you can't enter more than one pit to the nort (trying to go to the "north mining area")

And, if you go to the south, some steps from the entrance, you can go to the  male mine area, but in that the only passage that i  can find, in all of the pits an passages, is the misterious channels that connect with the zzombie lord.

Where is the connection with the other part of the mine? o you must have enter from the palace and doesn't exist any method to go from one side to the other side.

Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Billy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector