Re: We're alive - SPOILERS!

I thought he was around the hospital area in that car trap you mention, since I thought the comment was made that Saul going to his house to pick up lady was dangerous for that reason, but I may be wrong. I have only heard the podcast once, and it is now a couple of months ago.

I might well hear the hole lot again after season 4 is finished, though equally between Doctor who from big finish each month, Leviathan (which is supposed to have a new directors cut later this year), and yet more good books I have plenty of stuff to read.

Next year actually will be particularly good for books, since there is the second way of kings book from Brandon sanderson, and in the zomboacalypse genre, the  final novel in the passage series by justin cronin, which I am really! looking forward to.