Re: Community feud, by Aprone

I think it would be nice to have a more thoroughly thought-out defeat condition. Okay, so one enemy makes it all the way to your base and destroys it! Now if that enemy is Q, that's all well and good. But what if it's a toaster, and you somehow let them through? Surely one lonely toaster couldn't bring down your mighty base! So maybe something like, one enemy has to make it all the way to your base from each of the four sides in order for them to gang up and destroy it. However, once any enemy makes it through, you can't get rid of them, and they make things harder for you by coordinating with their buddies, now that they presumably have access to info about what defenses you have where. Just an idea.

Also, I noticed a few bugs, as follows:

1. If you close a game and then start a new game without exiting the program, the old game isn't cleared away, enemies, etc. are still there. If you start a new game, it should reinitialize everything.

2. I managed to get an enemy, Q in this case, to get stuck. I may or may not still have the battle report, and definitely don't have a save, sorry. Anyway, I think one Q invaded my base from the south, I just couldn't defend against him, had nowhere near enough resources to throw up my own Q, and even the almighty hedge trimmer is no match against this guy. So in he comes, my base is destroyed, game over, except it isn't. In effect, that Q is no more. So along comes another Q, same story. He gets to South 1, and just sits there! He does not come into the base. And since he's at position 1, there's nowhere I can put anyone to get rid of him.