Re: Audio Game Conventions (what do you expect in a game?)

I feel like anything relating to controls and such don't have to be stable conventions... different games should have different controls, and I don't think there should be a best practices or specific list of rules to follow... developers should be free to design what they like. I would gear the list to more one that includes more tips and tricks to designing an accessible game rather than one that contains things we expect to see in any game that is accessible, as I personally feel that puts developers in a bit of a box.