Re: Quests, quests, quests...

Well Dark, with all the respect, I must generally disagree with the reasons you listed, regarding the low number of active Clok-players.
Namely, when it comes to lags, I must admit, I am a quite impatient player myself as well, but still, after playing the MUD over many hours during the last 2 days, I haven't experienced too much annoying issues...ok, sometimes there indeed were a few second lags, but those were by far not enough to drive me away from the game!
As for your other mentioned reason, Clok is already an extremely "rich" and diverse MUD, and the fact of not regularily updating, improving it even further, shouldn't drive its, accordingly, so far so faithful and devoted players away either.

Of course this is only my personal opinion, you, and the most of other VIP, or even sighted gamers may disagree with it, it all depends on what we actually expect from a game.

Again, as for myself, I would definitely not stop playing a game, wh ich finally, initially fulfills all my primary, leading expectations, merely due occasional few second lags, or the lack of even further updates and improvements.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector