Sonnar interactive games distribution and platform pole

Hi all.
This is a general message.
Today I spoke with sonnar about various things.
Firstly, spam asside it appears that no one is using our forum, and it may get removed I don't have any issue with the traffic we generate on having things on here and I told them so.
The muut one is completely inaccessible and due to game development its on the back burner.
The forum I mean not muut.
Now I don't use a modern smart phone I may invest in an ipod or something with large storage, something that can play games etc.
However I do want to know how many of you play our games on smart phones and if you would still like a pc version even if the scores and online achievements will not be present due to having to use google play or other things, the old pc score system had issues.
Demand is low enough that pc platform is not viable, I ofcause really want it for pc as its what I use and I will get that for my own tests, however, I have always wan ted a full game play experience, ie android, ios, macos, linux, windows.
I don't mind desktop, I like the idea.
But with universal apps, how many of you would be interested in a win10 app for the win10 platform, the windows phone, or your x box.
Maybe playstation or other platform.
This is not to get it all released on those platforms by any means but to get this stuff released, we need numbers.
A lot are on the smart phone market and other platforms are low.
I want to know what the stats are as I have never actually asked for a numbers report and all the top brass see is the smartphone use.
If we do go pc how should we distribute, we obviously don't want people to put the game on dropbox and download it, and not buy the online version.
Which reminds me, audiogamehub is now payed for software.
You can still freely freeload the game but you will get adds.
As a further insentive we can't control any of the adds so the cl ose button may be in the top right or bottom left corner, heck it could be in any corner or anywhere on the screen for all we know, you will have to play find the button.
We think its fair for players that want the free experience.
With news in the main menus and online score posting and achievements google for google devices and game centre for ios devices we feel its a good thing all round.
Pc versions if we put them out will be with no online scores at all but you can play.
My thought would be the pc version could be for those that want to play on pc or want to play offline.
How would you register and secure it, how to distribute it.
I have suggested a website download, but we still need a way to protect it.
Paying could probably be done via paypal.
I guess the other way would be by guidedoggames.com or something I actually forgot the guidedog site, I do wander if thats the way to do it.
steam is no good, and reg keys can get hacked.right now we need the marketing stats.
Before I shove off, I would like discussion on this if possible talk as long as you wish.
Due to a local power upgrade in my local ariea, I will be offline for most of tomorrow I will try to check in in the morning but I may not.
I will put an email watch on this, please talk among yourselves.
Guidedog does not support paypal, but that could be an option for us to use as you would have to be online to play the pc versions.
I'd prefur paypal for the games, but I am not sure how they would be distributed as such.
I am in favor of a website download.
The bottom line is we don't want people to not buy the smartphone games which are our core.
Can't get the poles to work to how I want them .
So basically in addition to a smart phone what other oses would you like pc, etc and how would you like the thing distributed payment, etc, and protection, etc.
Would you be happy with something like guidedog which does not support paypal but has an online account system or would you prefur steam which is hard to use or well just buy the package, etc.