Re: Survive the Wild!

Hmm, a question: did I ever say don't warn? I'm sorry maybe it's not clear what I said. And Amine, maybe I am bad at pk, too bad now, but I'm good at directions, very good, I was fighting with this rotation system for long time. And I tried to approach someone this way, if I wouldn't ever, I wouldn't post about it here.  Sito, not all people are cheating, and yes, we do have multylang admins in undead, whom we trust. It's possible to find, the question is: who would be agree. I have to say I like the team now how it is, and even if I'm not playing so much I see things are going well. But sometimes it runs out of persons who can speak multylang. Agreed with a fact that it's hard to find someone whom you can trust, meanwhile, remembering the time when Ronald became an admin I am laughing, sorry. Some clarification: I never, said that admins shouldn't warn people who's using bugs for their purpose, I just, said, that there s hould be a mutual punishment for that, you know, for less complainings. Of corse they should be warned at first that it's a bug or something, but what do you expect to see, when talking too much? I also have my rights to complane and to post, and to come up with things I'd like to say: it's just my mind, I'm not telling to Sam what to fix and what not since he knows it better than me and everyone do. I am not telling to admins what to do and how to manage, at the end of my posts I always say, it's just advices, and just my opinion. They can do what ever they want I don't care. I don't like when people are telling me what to do and how to perform, but I'm listening, anyway, because it's my job and I'm open for good suggestions too. Remember it next time before you will complane Sito, too.
Seems I was right when thought that I shouldn't write here, it will lead nowhere, as it always was. At the last, kids, not because you are little, or if more clear, not because of your age, regretting for that too, didn't wanna touch your minds this way. So, umm, enjoy the game, and be happy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : adiluralbaev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mariaespino26 via Audiogames-reflector