Re: Ontoys online game platform

I've been playing it so long time ago, stopped cause of their limit when you don't have stars aka toises. I don't know maybe they upgrade now, but before it was so stupid, if you don't have a premium account you even can't use the chat system. Also, people was saying so many crapp about this platform, how ever it doesn't mean that the everything they say it's true, you know, envy, or just personal problems with admins. But guys, I know it sounds not so well cause I see how you all like it, and in fact I am proud of this platform too, cause it grew up faster than playroom did, and now it's popular not only among russians, anyway, be careful with some admins there, as far as I know they can be damn sometimes. Rumours are rumours, I remember someone even was trying to assure me that they have spies programms in their client big_smile But well, I kno w only that they had problems with security some time ago, and big_smile this game is made by a russian programmer that's what I also know exactly.
Ps, if you will need help with translating something I could come up with ideas, my english is bad I know but with russian I am still managing somehow. big_smile