Re: Thanks to all

a moderator is someone who can post news entries, deal with reports concerning spambots and bad behavior among forum members, and write up entries for the database.  an admin can make certain changes to the sight as necessary; moderators do not have that kind of permission or capability.  changes from an admin might include updating/changing your name on the forum to something else as well as enabling and disabling parts of the sight such as the karma system or private messaging.  There is also the webmasters, who can tweek the security code that keeps us safe from hackers, and many other difficult things we don't have to deal with that usually go unnoticed by the general public but which shouldn't, since we wouldn't be running without them anyway.
On the modeerator's side of things there is myself, Nightshade, Arqmeister, Aaron, Sebby and Aprone, who actually prefers to see himself as more of a spambot killer than an official moderator, but who has been forced to step in when things get rather nasty.  Dark is the only admin on this site, while Richard and Senderman, our webmasters, are the guys who really run the show but who are usually behind the scenes.