Re: I've Got A New iPhone!

I use iPhone for all it offers, from messaging, to calling, listening to music, watching videos on youtube, email-related functions, browsing the web, and even writing this post.
One of the features I like the most is Braille Screen Input, which makes typing absolutely faster and it really helps in conversations on Messenger, particularly. I quite don't understand what people mean by restriction on the iPhone, after all, it is a mobile phone, not an experimenting device where you can put all the sort of data you can think, install everything that can possibly be installed, and play with any of your device's components to your liking. iPhone gives you the opportunity to work with what is necessary in daily basis, such as texting/messaging, calling, music, photography, video, opening documents of various formats, and you can comfortably read books on your iPhone if you like. Plus it is free from viruses and spyware or any other type of malware that affect negatively y our device.