Re: yu-gi-oh legacy of the duelest

In my case, really I'm not building a deck,  because I'm only playing with a cousin that have sight, and in our case, we play yu-gi-oh in the reality and we found more interesting try to replicate the anime battles using the characters decks.

Well, when you want to build a real deck to use in online battles, get in mind the bandlist cards. For example chaos emperor dragon is absolutely forbidden in the tournament banlist. Other cards like monster reborn are forbidden, raygeki is one per deck, and other things. And yes, the game implements these cards rulings, but not in the story mode.

Well, I have to play more, I'm resent in panic duel. Win that duel using the yugi's deck isn't easy, specially that the game wants that you use the catapult turtle, and that  card is a really boring strategy.

bye tongue