Re: Talking dosbox release 2

[[wow]], i must have missed that completely. A talking dosbox? And newer versions with even dos screen readers included? How cool is that? May I ask were I ffind the most actual version of this with all things included wich have been added from time to time? And this brings me to my next question: I think Jason anawite if I recall his name right had a site a while ago were he offered a zip archive with a very very big collection of games. They were written in gwbasic from what I remember. Originally, i think they were made for note takers. There were a lot of different games in this collection, including even star wars based ones, often text adventures and the like, but I don't know if each game was text based only. Does anyone know wich collection I mean? It was available on PCS games accessible games list but the site doesn't exist anymore. Were these games dos games as well and are they included in the dosbox? If not, has anyone the collection and would be so kind to upload it or such? From what I remember, the collection was very huge, maybe a few hundred games or over 100. Sorry I don't remember exactly but eventually, someone knows what I mean.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector