Re: 6 Swords - Fantasy Adventure game for Amazon Echo

6 Swords should be out on the Google Home shortly. It is currently in the third round of certification. So it could be any day. It is identical to the one on Alexa, and you can play the same team from either device (if you set them both up with the same e-mail address).

As of right now, Temples in towns are just decorative. I'm doing a patch each week and I hope to change that in this week's patch. Already I've added that when you clean out a ruined temple you get a blessing from that god. What I hope to add in tonight (Issue #122) is that if you have had a blessing from a god, that you will get cured if you walk into a temple in a town of that god. (My issue tracker is here: https://gitlab.com/jjaquinta/TsaTsaTzuAlexa/issues but I'm not sure it is visible.) I hope to update the production server with this week's patch tonight if things go well.

Going forward, I want to extend tem ples a bit more. The more blessings you have won from a god grants you more things, like bringing back party members from the dead. You might also get access to a side room that sells potions. If you have other suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jjaquinta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector