Re: vip mud, first experience and soundpacks

@Dark
Thanks for the help, i all ready have the mush client for alter, i'm areisel on there if anyone wants to give a tell
On vipmud,  the problem i have is when you're trying to create a new account for a new game, you know, on that list where you have your characters for muds, the edit fields aren't labeled.
Oh yeah, i know i should play muds without sound, i didn't sayd i don't big_smile i just sayd if there are some nice soundpacks for muds, i would enjoy. I'm used to text, games and muds, as you see, english isn't my native language, so they really helped me learn lots, of english.
Hope i was clear. Maibe i'm the only one who has that problem with the edit fields smile
Thanks in advance
@angel, what's your name on alter? Maibe i'll drop you a pm.