Re: Talkback gets a new sound theme

Angel, unfortunately there's no hope for an official release later than 4.1.2 on that device. It's old, it's outdated, and the last firmware release was probably 4.1.2. My advice would be to find a custom rom for it if there is one around, or if not, just sell the phone on Gazelle. You wouldn't want to give the friend that phone knowing they'll not only never get the latest version of android, but are running a version of android that is anything but supported by most manufacturers. Trust me, I've been there. Purchasing the Samsung Galaxy Tab was a mistake, because I ended up in the same predicament. When I sold my nexus 5 on the blind-buy-sell-trade list, I flashed the latest version that was an unofficial aosp port since that device wouldn't officially get Nougat. That way the person getting the phone could run the latest version.