Re: Win10 S thoughts/opinions/etc

Sorry, but this is my opinion on the matter. I politely ask that a flame war not be started over this.
Now, I have been a Windows 10 user since the July 2015 launch. I do not think Microsoft is maliciously planning to lock down all consumers eventually. I think this release of a new OS is being blown farther out of proportion than it needs to be. I certainly believe that sellers will tempt consumers to buy the Windows 10S machine(hence its cheapness compared to others), but I don't believe that Windows 10S will be a monopoly in Windows. Microsoft has not forgotten about other users who wouldn't like that. I may be wrong, but for now, let's take things in stride, and see where they go.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 7ro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 7ro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DonaltPew via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DonaltPew via Audiogames-reflector