Crazy Party Mini Game comparisons Between Normal and Hardcore

If you're a fan of Crazy Party you'll no doubt be aware Beta 48 jjust came out. Amongst other things it adds a hardcore mode which can be unlocked upon unlocking all worlds. Hardcore mode dramatically increases the difficulty of minigames. I realize that the instructions for each game don't take in to account the changes between normal and hardcore, so I thought it would be fun to make a post listing the games and their changes. I've only played a few games, but I'm hoping others can add their findings in there too.

Protect the duck: Duck seems to move faster.
Find the Duck: More ducks, and I think they move faster.
A Quiet Sailing: Rocks or some other obsticle which will end the game if you run in to them. Trying to figure out how to get around these.
It's raining flowers: This game uses a top down view now instead of side scrolling. Flowers also disappear very quickly.
The Princess's garden: More pots I believe.
A Bunch of Slapping Balloons: Balloons move way faster.
Speedy Reaction: Sounds are at varying pitches now.
Guess the Number: Numbers contain 5 digits and not 4.
Turtle races: Markers are at varying pitches now.