Re: Using Virtual Box with Mac OS X and VoiceOver

Well then! I guess I know at least one thing to steer clear of, lol! All kidding aside though, this is helpful information. I, too, am getting a Mac of some form hopefully for Christmas or my birthday and I'm so excited! As a matter of fact, now that I think about it I wonder if this accessibility issue with Virtual Box has been submitted to Apple Vis? Last I checked on their site, I saw something about advocating for better accessibility of products.