Questions about of choice the country

Hello.
I live in Ukraine. A lot of time, I choose the country to move. But I can't decide. Help me please!
In this post I will tell you what I need, also will tell my current conclusions.
I need:
1. A country with a large population;
2. Freedom;
3. No discrimination against people with disabilities;
4. The lack of age restrictions. That is a country where children can communicate freely with adults and adults with children, where children roam freely on the streets, and no kidnappings, murders, etc.;
5. A country where many children;
6. Clean. A little trash and a good ecology;
7. Temperate climate, it can be a little hotter;
8. A country where people work is not the most important thing in life, where material is not more important than the spiritual, family, friends;
9. A lot of things for the blind. Sound lights etc.;
10. The country where people are serious about the work. Good service, good police work, a l ittle corruption and so on.
My conclusions:
Russia:
According to the law, no discrimination against people with disabilities is freedom, but in fact a lot of discrimination, people are bad to each other, there is no freedom, a lot of corruption.
If I does not find the country, then I will go to Russia. Because the mentality is closer to me.
USA:
A good country! There is no discrimination, there is freedom, but I've heard that for people in this country the material above the spiritual, immigrants very much. I heard that in the US, a lot of crime, just kill, etc.
I heard that people in the US don't open that in the US it is very difficult to find good true friends.
I was in the US, but did not fully know this country.
Germany:
Good country, lots of pros, but I've heard a lot of things wrong.
For example, women are very fond of piercings, that in Germany people are not sociable, don't go to each other's ho mes, which is very difficult to find friends.
In Germany I was surprised by the attitude towards people with disabilities.
England:
Love England because of the books, popular detectives, of course, because of Harry Potter, due to the fact that in England the monarchy, but England has disadvantages.
London is very dirty, people are not sociable.
Please give me advice.
Will notice that is very important to me that people were sociable, and it was possible to find good and loyal friends.
Please, sorry my english!
Thanks in advance!