Re: Jailbreak for ios 9.3.3

If possible, I personally recommend updating to IOS 10 and jailbreaking on that firmware. Keep in mind though. There are only jailbreaks available for IOS 10.1.x and 10.2, and I don't believe either one of those versions are being signed right now, so I hope you have the Blobs. tongue People have been discussing the problems that they have been having with the 9.3.x Pangu jailbreak on the Jailbreak subreddit, and i believe a few members have been playing around with possible solutions. Regardless of whether or not a solution has been found yet, the Jailbreak subreddit is still an awesome resource to keep around. Keeping an eye on it has proved to be worth my time in many ways.