Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

Has anyone managed to get two screen readers to work? I would like to have jaws as the primary voice, and NVDA as the modal for announcing placenames so they don't cut off the main voice like they do if you just use a single screen reader. I've typed NVDA in the eurofly.ini file after modalvoice=, but it doesn't seem to work. If I don't have NVDA running on the desktop, no placenames are announced, and if I run NVDA, it speakes placenames, but also speaks menus, edit boxes etc along with the primary voice. What am I doing wrong?.
re: turning on to runways: I set my speed at 100, then as soon as I hear my runway, I do a control left or right immediately, and it seems to work fine.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector