Re: Window-Eyes No Longer for Sale

@Afrim, as I said, my lady's window eyes license number is in a cd in a box in Germany, that is assuming it's still valid, unfortunately her x husband apparently handled all of that sort  of thing. Unfortunately I think the Window eyes license was a casualty of their divorce.

For curiosity if nothing else I possibly would consider at least trying jaws a little more extensively if I wouldn't have to pay stupid amounts of money for it, both for initial license and program compatibility maintenance (whether I decide to bother with the next supernova full version is slightly debatable at this stage).

But Hay, I've lived without Jaws quite successfully thus far, actually I just mentioned my lady's response to my asking if she wanted to try getting the jaws license because her extremely grim tone and clear dislike of old Sharky was rather amusing, perhaps something I didn't put across in text.

Actually, she migrated from jaws herse lf, or rather her ex husband migrated her from jaws, though she's actually  got on better with supernova and Nvda than either, though of course to what extent this is to do with the qualities of each program and to what extent to do with simply having different circumstances for using each I don't know.