Re: Adventure At C:

Well, after much cursing and using a ton of lives, I finally got through the My Pictures folder. That part where you had to jump past all the spikes, I believe that's what that fast bonking sound means, anyway it was really hard to remember just exactly how many arrow presses it took to get to each platform. By the way, this would be so much easier to figure out if there were a sound for platforms in the middle of corrupted sectors. I believe this has always been a complaint so I don't imagine it will be added any time soon, but I really hope it will be, as right now that makes it unfarely difficult, in my opinion. The game is quite difficult as it is without having to make the player use an in sane amount of lives to learn how many arrow presses it takes to get to each platform. This is an issue in quite a few stages, not just My pictures and my Music.

To the posters that are having problems with the viruses touching the .zip files guy in My Downloads, I have the following tips. Stay about six to seven squares to the right of that winy guy at all times. Viruses spawn after this point. If a virus spawns far to the right of you, run toward it while slashing with your knife as fast as possible. The virus will move past you to the left, so if that does happen, make sure to chase it back to the left as quickly as possible. I have played this part of the My Downloads folder over and over again and those are the things that have helped me complete it on the first try every time now. Although my arms and hands still hurt after that part is over. LOL!

  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: brad
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ammericandad2005
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Socheat
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: hanif
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: KG4RDF
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: jaybird
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: jaybird
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: seal
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: KG4RDF
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ammericandad2005
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: threeblacknoises
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: jack
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: threeblacknoises
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: TheOnlyPKMNmaster
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: samtupy1