my first post

Hi,
This is my first post on the forum, so please excuse me. My name is Amit and I'm from India. I can see a little, but it's not enough to even see colors or play games without screen readers. So while playing these audio games here, I got an inspiration and now I'm trying to learn coding to make my own first game. I'm aware about BGT, but can anyone suggest more ways to create games? for example, there are many game engines out there such as unitty, unreal engine, cry, game maker etc etc. but I don't know how much usable they are. Again, please excuse if this wasn't the right place to post this topic, but since it has developer questions, I thought I should post it in the developers room. A part of this, I wish to know you all and make some friends!
Oh by the way, how to change this "shades of nuby" thing?