Re: The rapidly changing landscape of accessibility for blind gamers

@DracoSelene89 are you aware that your post was actually written in all caps? lol. That was a little too much yelling for my ears. sad

Anyway, pretty good article. As somebody who's been out of the loop when it comes to console gaming for a long time (in fact, I still am), this seemed to summarize it very well. So, thank you. I'm very excited to see where all this accessibility will take us. I yet have to sit down with any console with text-to-speech capabilities.