Re: Shadow rine what to do now?

It's definitely mine. ANd the frustrating part is I'm so close, at least to being done with this particular part of it. But I can't seem to find the way to the middle switch. There's one area I keep getting to with a pit and a treasure chest right on the opposite edge and then there's nowhere else to go but you can hear other monsters nearby. Either that or I tend to end up in that big watery area.