unskilled but umparalleled

hey there, guys.
It's me agai nwith a topic with one question. smile
it's about entombed, and really, i'm lost and unskilled smile
I tought trying out some more classes, I sually play as a fighter assassin, this is the most powerfull I've seen, but I recently saw dark saying you must increase your dual wielding skill. what will you get by increasing it?
and the monk, what can it generally do? I saw something like combo but I don't know how to do it. guess it's passive, like assassinate, but how to trigger it? and wat suits monk the best?
thanks all in advance.