Re: a mortal kombat question and a psp question

Hi.
At Michael, yeah your right, the PSP isn't sold anymore, so you have to check on amazon or ebay for a used model, get the 3005 model, it's slim and has an upgraded processor and ram.
It also has the possibility to put a custom firmware on it so you can do lots of cool stuff with it, from putting games on a memory stick, installing emulators and so on. Putting games onto the memory stick dramatically increases the batterie life because the UMD drive doesnt need to be used, so the unit is running silently. Also, the loading times are just awesome. While you had to wait for about 30 seconds to load a game in MLB 06 the show, with my memory stick it takes about 5 to 7 seconds.
I had a psp for some years now, since 2012 I think.
If you want to know more, feel free to add me on skype if you need help with anything.
Regarding MK X on the xbox, as far as I have seen, there is no way for the announcer to speak the winner after every round, but with th e characters saying their lines, it's pritty obvious who won.
Greetings Moritz.