How to create the test speakers option in BGT

HI everyone,
First, I'd like to thank all the people who replied me on my previous post. Moving to the topic, I started learning BGT and with my friend I'm writing a game, but I can't figure out how can I write test speakers option. I had set up the window and created a menu but this test speakers option is stopping my progress. Should I use sound_pool for this or what?
For those who doesn't know me, I'm amit from india and I registered recently on this forum.