Re: Dark Passenger now on Steam !

Hi, I have two questions. The first is how do you continue a game that you've started? I understand that you can press the left mouse button once the program starts to start a new game, but how do you start a game that's already in progress? This leads me to my second question. I am in the third area where someone is using a typewriter off to the right and   The person that is your guide basically kills her then tells you to run "" this way. I don't understand what to do. I keep getting caught by somebody and getting killed or whatever that is.   For this being an audio game, I am surprised that you are unable to use the arrow keys to go through the menu options. It doesn't make sense.