Re: Nintendo reply to a Blind Fan

Thats quite interesting, let me just link to those: [part 1] and [part 2].

I remember hearing about Japans arcades, though not that rhythm games were predominately popular in that demographic. Its interesting to see the perspective of cultural influences and undertones that reverberate through their gaming culture, like a reinvention of society in a different context. I wonder what the same kind of analysis of cultural influences would say about western gaming?