Re: Where Can I Find Some Swamp Campaigns

Remind me to move my Dropbox somewhere that is actually viable for hosting games...

So, this page is supposed to have some, but most of them are disabled Dropbox links.  The Battlefronts campaigne works; I don't remember if any others still do. And that one is not zipped or anything, and for some idiotic reason, my webhost converts the linebreaks to Linux-style if you download it, so you would need to open it in your browser, select all, copy, and paste it into a new file in your campaihns folder. Had I known that would happen I'd've tried putting it in a zip file or something.