Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

Kickstarter campaigns only run for a limited time—our campaign ended back in February. Sometime in the future we will be adding a donations widget to our website and people will be welcome to offer more support if they wish by donating that way. We can't add it yet because we're in the middle of some paperwork involving tax ID, PayPal, business bank accounts, and fun stuff like that—one of the variables that is causing us to be unable to give a firm release date as we can't finish certain things that need to happen before release until that's all taken care of. It's not a problem—just the joys f doing business.

But in short: you can't donate through the Kickstarter, and the donation incentives are no longer offered. However, if anyone does want to support us out of the goodness of their hearts, that will be an option once we have the PayPal donation option set up. We'll definitely let you al know here and on Twitter when that's the case. Thanks for asking, and for your interest in the project!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Keskorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector