Re: guide me

well. finally. I get it log in. now can you guys guide me how to makenvda navigation on steam? because it reads out all the links in once. so how to click those links.. I hope you all guys respond. because in my other threats no respond when I ask a question. I new to this and I recently jjust bought games. so we've brothers and sisters. so we do our job as family. hope you all understand. sorry off topic

anyway. thanks eron for the guide and help