Spotify: any accessible clients out there?

Hello all, its been a long time since I posted here.
I am currently paying a spotify premium subscription for personal use, and I'm very happy with what I'm getting right now since I really lovwe streaming music. So far I'm very happy with what i can do in my cellphone for example, having some music to listen in my way to work is not bad.
However, although the oficial client for PC is almost usable with NVDA, there are a few things I'd like to have control of, such us for example having the possibility to disable/unable playing related artists after I  finish an album. Does anybody knows of an accesible spotify client that let me have some control over what I play? I kind of found one, but since the last version was releazed in 2014 it looks like the API is a bit outdated and, even though it lets me log in I cannot play anything from it. If somebody knows of a good and accessible third party client for spotify, please let me know