help with an NVDA question please

hi everyone.   please can you help me.   when browsing the net, in particular this website, I navigate the different posts and topics etc and it keeps saying, strong and emphasis all the time on each post.  its so irritating, I have looked in all the settings but don't no what to turn off to stop it.

it never does this when I use jaws, but I really want to switch to NVDA if I can iron out these issues.