Re: I found l&h tts 3000 sapi4 with american english voices

@josh
Yes, that is correct. It does crash when used with a screen reader, but with games, at least on my system, it works.

For those who clicked on the link in the first post and got an error, the link has changed. If you still want to get these voices, please go to http://grossgang.com/tts/sapi_voices/lhtts.exe