Re: Blind Mice Mall for US sitizens only?

I too can't log in. I emailed them and was told they would only sell products direct through accounts in the US and Canada. They will make special arrangements for other countries through email. I said that I had no problem with that but they should not deny us the ability to log in and view the products and movie vault. I am in New Zealand and we are all having issues here. The change was managed badly and they should have communicated with account holders better.