Re: CDesk by AdaptiveVoice

I have no personal experience with this screen reader (your post is actually the first time that I've heard of it), but from what I've read here, it seems to me like you're getting horribly ripped off.
I would highly recommend you take a look at nvda before even considering a shareware screen reader. Nvda is completely free, and has a great community addon project, which makes it into far more than just a screen reader.
If you find that nvda doesn't work for you for whatever reason, I would highly recommend that you look into either jaws or window eyes from freedom scientific and gw micro respectively, before even remotely considering Cdesk. From what I can tell, CDesk is almost entirely disfunctional, and if the technical support is offering videos rather than audio tutorials, they obviously have no clue how to work with the visually impaired and blind community and are probably deliberately building poor software in the hopes that they will convince us to purchase it because we can't find anything better.

  • [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: KG4RDF
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: gaita 2040 ever asturian
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: jjgeek
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: brad
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: john
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: brad
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: KG4RDF
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: KG4RDF
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: jjgeek
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Victorious
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: aaron
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: SLJ
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: harrylst
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: SLJ
    • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: prince animeshh