Re: vandettacrime a new browser based game by nonvisiongames

Hi all,

with the new round near upon us, there also will be several changes, namely:

1. the money press will be tweaked a little. at the moment they give 420 pound cash and bank at the moment with a unlimited lifespawn. In the new round they'll last for 100 days and will pump out some more money per hour.
2. the limits while attacking will be raised to 10 ranks instead of 5.
3. the last period we tried out bitcoin transactions, but the last period we didn't receive them yet. but we'll be able to fully test this service the upcoming round.
4. if possible we'll add some extra cars
5. the available crimes at the crimes section will be changed.
6. the available car stealing options will be changed.
7. the target at the group robbery will change.
8. we'll start with another minigame, read below.

things wich are already changed are:

1. adjusted the waiting times, this will remain the upcoming round, hurr ay, more quick playing big_smile
2. added 6 hours and 12 hours of protection in the exchange office.
3. adjusted the price of the double damage while attacking. made it more cheap.

The ranking race

the minigame we'll start with is called the ranking race. The idea is quite simple. when the new round starts, the ranking race will also be started. two weeks of playing and gaining experience and of course, ranks.

The top 5 of the ranks, wich can be viewed in the statistics, will get:

1st 500 credits, 7 vipdays
2nd 400 credits, 7 vipdays
3rd 300 credits, 7 vipdays
4th 200 credits, 7 vipdays
5th 100 credits, 7 vipdays

during this period, should you get killed, send an email to:

supp...@vandettacrime.com

and i will heal you up as soon as i am back at the controls.

note: this only will apply during minigames.

Good luck the remaining time of the round guys, and have fun big_smile

greetz pelantas

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector