Re: can a blind person play flight gear?

Hi.
I have it's your plane and fsx. It works pretty well and I enjoy it, but I do agree that it can be really buggy. Had a good amount of flights where it's crashed or just messed up the approach or something like that. Robert does seem to be quite disinterested, I.E not adding new aircraft or updating the application in any way. right now I think it's possibly the best setup, but if MCE got a bit more BVI   friendly it wouldn't be far off at all. I have watched a lot of videos with MCE and I think it could be very usable for us.
I would be willing to try MCE in the future as it sounds pretty cool and I definitely want more aircraft to use. Mike does a lot of things for you that you don't learn about or get to attempt yourself as well.
Declan.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector