I want to do a little GTA V demo, would anyone listen to that?

Hello. So, after spending some time iwith GTA V, I thought of doing a little demo on how to play the game and what you can do as a blind person. This will not include the instalation guide, I am not fully sure on installing all the mods, last time I tried sppeder needed to get me out of the hole because I messed everything up.
So, would anyone listen to a demo of the game where I explain what you can do and the controls to play the game.
Also, I have a question. I have the possibility to use the in game radio stations in the game, or create one with my own music.
So, what I want to know is, do you want me to use the build in radio station or should I build my own one. If so, should it include news and updates or do you just want a music stream? And what kind of music do you want to hear when you want a self build station?
If you are interested and have music suggestions, please post everything in this topic.
Already thanks in advance.
Greetings Moritz .