Re: Injustice 2: Official Topic

I mentally track my character movements, throws, and anything else that would change which side you're on regardless of whether the game pans or not. My stance is clear on this so I won't argue the point to antagonize anyone... just expressing my thoughts. I played games growing up with mono audio, and beat all of them. From Tekken 3 to 6, all the early sf games on snes, Dragon Ball Z games also on snes, etc. None of which had stereo panning... and I played them through tvs, no less. If you can keep track of your character position mentally, panning is just a nice way to be sure of that... but you should be aware of what every movement your character makes will result in.

Tekken 7 won't work better with a surround system... at least, I doubt it. We'll see in a few days, though. Again, not trying to antagonize... if panning determines your enjoyment of a fighting game, then that's fine. I'm willing to explain how I do it, for those people who are open to the idea... by that logic one would miss out on half the fighting games on the market.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Harley B via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Harley B via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ulisesmonge40 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DavidevisH via Audiogames-reflector