Re: Hello from EA - Madden NFL feedback

I have nothing new to report at this time. Madden 18 has sucked up all my extra time, so I haven't been able to do much for accessibility in the last month or so. Hopefully that will change after Madden is shipped.

Also, to be clear, my goal in this is to figure out what it means to make a game blind accessible, so I can create proposals.  I want to prove that it IS possible to make Madden more blind friendly, and try to get requests onto the backlog. When or if something might happen, I can't say. All I can do is try.